Yamaha Squeeze A Chat
Dolphin Music on Feb 8, 2011
Paul Carrack was pop music’s ultimate journeyman. A vocalist and keyboardist who enjoyed considerable success over the course of his lengthy career while playing in bands such as Ace, Squeeze and Mike & The Mechanics. You will know him best for Ace’s “How Long” which he wrote and sang in 1972 then for his replacement of Jools Holland in Squeeze where he assumed lead vocal duties on their best remembered hit single, “Tempted”. In 1985 he joined Mike + The Mechanics along with Geneis’ Mike Rutherford where he achieved higher visibility in America as a result of their success.
The CP1 design is an elegant blend of tradition and innovation with attention to detail and quality in every component. Providing the ultimate in acoustic and vintage electric piano touch and tone, the CP1 is Yamaha’s flagship designed for the demanding pro.
Yamaha CP1 Features:
- New SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) tone generating system
- 17 selected acoustic and vintage electric piano sounds
- New NW-STAGE wooden weighted keyboard
- Customize function to create your original piano sound
- User interface specialized for live stage performance
- Convenient Master Keyboard Function
- Pedal Unit (Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft) included
- Steinberg Cubase AI DAW software bundled