Lianne La Havas Live | Recorded with Focusrite ISA 430 MkII
Dolphin Music on Dec 3, 2012
Performance of ‘Forget’ by Lianne La Havas - Live at the Village Underground. Recorded using a Focusrite ISA 430 MkII.
Lianne La Havas is an English folk and soul singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. La Havas released her debut album Is Your Love Big Enough? in June 2012, which features live favourites “Forget” and “No Room for Doubt”.
The ISA430 MkII brings together a set of classic Focusrite heritage elements. Some features include the classic Focusrite ISA transformer-based mic pre with variable input impedance, versatile equalisation including two dual-range parametrics, HPF and LPF, and dual-mode compressor with both VCA and optical circuitry.
With VCA-based expander/gate with “hysteresis” setting to avoid chattering, phase-cancellation de-esser for more natural processing and optional 192kHz/24-bit A-D conversion with soft limiter, the Focusrite ISA430MkII represents the pinnacle of Focusrite’s analog channel strip technology. Combining all of the classic designs into one comprehensive production tool.
Key Features Include:
- Easy visual monitoring with VU and LED meters
- Variable impedance mic preamps for fine-tuning mic input levels
- Flexible signal path provides up to four discrete inputs at once
- Compressor features vintage opto plus Class A design.
- Impeccable EQ drawn from the ISA 110
- The ISA 430 MKII Input Section